Last updated: [date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by external entities such as embedded content like YouTube videos, social media platforms, or advertisements.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Some examples of these essential cookies include cookies that allow you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Service and do not collect personally identifiable information.
We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. These cookies help us understand user behavior and improve our website.
These cookies may collect information such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may use advertising cookies to deliver targeted advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. These cookies also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
If you do not wish to receive targeted advertising, you can disable the use of these cookies through your browser settings or by opting out using the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.